A trust of recognised charitable status established in accordance with Swiss law allows assets (such as liquid funds, securities, real estate or works of art) to be declared part of a trust and to increase its assets year by year as tax-free donations.
The Helvetic Trust Family Office will support you at all stages, from establishing the charitable trust to managing it operatively and administratively.Setting up the trust
- Setting out the concept for establishing the trust and its purpose
- Statutes and trust deed
- Preliminary investigations and registration of the trust
- Entry in Commercial Register, submitting trust documents to a supervisory authority
- Processing requests to the trust
- Preparing business for the Board of Trustees
- Calling and minuting Board of Trustee meetings
- Implementing the decisions of the Board of Trustees
- Financial reports
- Statement of accounts for supervisory body
For your personal consultation please do not hesitate to contac Mr Kaspar Grob.